We are called to bear witness to the Good News of new life in Jesus Christ by praising God, growing together in the Spirit, and serving our neighbors in love. Through the blessing of the Holy Spirit, we seek to glorify God and shine as a beacon of hope in the community with open doors, eager hands and caring hearts.
- Dec. 19 Caroling party at the Stanfield home (11 Norway Rd, Milton). Soups, goodies, and caroling! 6pm-9
- Dec. 21 Advent service of sung prayer (style of Taize), 6pm-6:45
- Dec. 24 Christmas Eve service, 7pm
- Dec. 25 Christmas morning Sunday service, with a celebration of the Light born in our midst, 10:30am
- Jan. 1 Sunday worship service to celebrate and pray for a new year, 10:30am
- Jan. 8 Baptism of the Lord Sunday — we reaffirm baptism and offer a ritual of blessing: "You are Godís BelovedÖ." 10:30am
- Jan. 10 Registration for new Soul Possibilities session, 5:30pm-7
This session's kids' theater production is Godspell!
- Jan. 10 Session meeting, 7pm
- Jan. 12 Materials due for Annual Report
- Jan. 15 Annual Report and Budget available
- Jan. 16-20 Soul Possibilities (afterschool) classes begin
- Jan. 22 Musical guests in worship! Chattertocks a cappella from Brown University, 10:30am
- Jan. 22 Annual Meeting: We elect officers and vote on the pastorís revised terms of call. After worship, 12:15pm
- Jan. 29 Ordination of new deacons & elders. 10:30am, with potluck lunch to follow