We are called to bear witness to the Good News of new life in Jesus Christ by praising God, growing together in the Spirit, and serving our neighbors in love. Through the blessing of the Holy Spirit, we seek to glorify God and shine as a beacon of hope in the community with open doors, eager hands and caring hearts.
- Oct. 5 Wednesday study and worship
- Supper, 5:30pm
- Communion service, 6pm (David Courage is the reflector)
- Check-in for "90 day bible readers" and text study, 6:30pm
- Choir, 7:40pm
- Oct. 6 Prayer group, 11am-12pm
- Oct. 9, 16, 13 LET'S TALK — a campaign of one-to-one relational meetings. After worship, 12:15pm-1:15pm
Lunch provided. Sign up with Eric Ogi and other team members.
- Oct. 11 Session meeting, 7pm
- Oct. 23 "Work of the People" class helps lead worship! 10:30am
- Oct. 30 Remembering the Saints (naming departed loved ones). 10:30am worship, with potluck to follow.
- Nov. 5 Talent show, 7pm